Prev: Re: I'm back Next: Re: I'm back. . .

Re: I'm back. . .

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 05:00:55 -0600
Subject: Re: I'm back. . .

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 22:00:13 -0800 (PST) John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> writes:
>OK, got in yesterday at about 0700 EST.  All body
>parts still attached and in working order.  I'll be in
>Virginia for two weeks, leaving on the 29th.
>
>Much amused by the list archives. . . Seems I still
>account for a hefty percentage of list traffic even
>when gone.
>
>Muahahaha.

Fame is such a burden, LOL!  Welcome back home.

Off list at wilsong@nima.mil, let me know if there is anything I can try
and get to you from work even if it isn't my part of the world.  They
are
finally dropping "Mapping" from our name as we admit the obvious.

<snip>

>John M. Atkinson:  John is a US Army Combat Engineer
>with at least four personalities (one of whom spends
>much time in the closet), obsessive-compulsive
>disorder, incipent alcoholism, and other undisclosed
>mental problems.  Hobbies include posting outrageous
>stuff on the GZG-List, then giggling maniacally.
>Assume nothing he posts is completely serious unless
>it is on the topic of combat engineering (and then
>it's 50/50).  True loyalty is to the Roman (Not
>Byzantine, Dammit!) Empire and he occasionally posts
>as the Hand of the Sole Rightful Autocrat of Man.
>John has been on the list since 22 APR 1998 and got
>into his first shouting match later that week.  John
>is currently stationed at Fort Hood, Texas, and
>deployed to Tikrit, Iraq.  Webpage is at
>http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/Rhomaioi.html

Yep that about sums it up.  <grin>

>John

Gracias,
Glenn

Hx, SF, and Fx: 6 mm figures, Starships and 1:6K "Wet Navy" warships
are my main interest.	But I have forces in 6 through 25 mm FWIW...

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: I'm back Next: Re: I'm back. . .