Prev: Re: I'm back. . . Next: Re: I'm back

Re: I'm back. . .

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 00:32:41 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: I'm back. . .

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, John Atkinson wrote:

> OK, got in yesterday at about 0700 EST.  All body
> parts still attached and in working order.  I'll be in
> Virginia for two weeks, leaving on the 29th.
>
> Much amused by the list archives. . . Seems I still
> account for a hefty percentage of list traffic even
> when gone.
>
> Muahahaha.

Indeed! Welcome back, glad you haven't fallen victim to current US
foreign
policy, and all that...

> NB:  This is probably a bad idea,

Nah, it's been too quiet around here anyway. I'll post mine tomorrow.

> and besides, I'll be
> way, way too drunk.

Have fun! Fastest way I know to get and stay stinking drunk is
Coke-flavoured dark rum...

Brian
http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html

Prev: Re: I'm back. . . Next: Re: I'm back