Prev: RE: The burgeoning Full Thrust "scene" in Grand Rapids, MI Next: RE: The burgeoning Full Thrust "scene" in Grand Rapids, MI

Re: The burgeoning Full Thrust "scene" in Grand Rapids, MI

From: FlakMagnet72 <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:04:35 -0500
Subject: Re: The burgeoning Full Thrust "scene" in Grand Rapids, MI

One of my friends has this habit of saying "BANG!" when he rolls the
dice for
whichever is the biggest gun/model in his force.

While we were playing FT he did that then muttered something about it
being
deep space and for the rest of the game when he rolled dice for his big
ship
he just mouthed the word "BANG!" each time he rolled.

--Tim
"In deep space, no one can hear you shooting at them."