Prev: Re: The burgeoning Full Thrust scene in Grand Rapids, MI Next: Re: John Atkinson whereabouts

Re: Re: (OT) 15 and 25mm Ealit LRC release.....

From: "Jim Morrison" <Ajax.Dive@b...>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 18:37:22 -0000
Subject: Re: Re: (OT) 15 and 25mm Ealit LRC release.....

I've got a couple of the 15mm Kamodos and if the Ealit is anything like
that
the wheels come seperate to the chassis so it would be easy to glue them
so
the body is higher off the ground (David- please feel free to slap me
down
if I'm talking rubbish :-D)
I should also say it's a good idea for Lisa to run the prices I've seen
what
can happen when David uses his trusty abacus, admitdley I didn't notice
the
mistake either but I put that down to the excitment of getting some new
toys
:-)
Jim