Prev: Re: John Atkinson whereabouts Next: RE: John Atkinson whereabouts

Re: John Atkinson whereabouts

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 19:42:25 -0800
Subject: Re: John Atkinson whereabouts

Tor for the most part, and they haven't done anything. Electronic rights

to Glen Cook (especially Dread Empire)	is on my post-lottery shopping
list.

I'd be willing to hit the Baen free library tomorrow and burn a DVD full

of books if a mailing address is available.

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm

Prev: Re: John Atkinson whereabouts Next: RE: John Atkinson whereabouts