Prev: Re: John Atkinson whereabouts Next: Re: John Atkinson whereabouts

Re: John Atkinson whereabouts

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:26:29 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: John Atkinson whereabouts

So, one option since he has limited carry capacity would be to get him a
handheld computer, and some CDs of books.  Once CD can hold a couple of
dozen novels. I have a friend with one who travels frequently.	He takes
it along to read on the plane and in hotels because it's so much smaller
and lighter than even paperbacks.

Just a thought. :)

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University