Prev: [OT] Speaking of DLD Productions Next: Re: John Atkinson whereabouts

Re: John Atkinson whereabouts

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@s...>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:55:05 -0500
Subject: Re: John Atkinson whereabouts

>>Tikrit ? Well, he was complaining about being out of it at the
start...

>Problem is he's not using his Bridge much. I'm
>sure it'd be nice to plop it down on some house
>belonging to the current insurgents however.

Heh.  "House clearing"

I sent a note to the list about this a week or so ago, but forgot to
change
the subject line so it came up as "re GZG Digest #..." and I guess no
one
read it.

Jon isn't running a bridge any more. He's assigned to a line engineer
squad, "going on raids, blowing up Iraqi ammo dumps, and pulling a lot
of
guard duty..."

-Adrian

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: [OT] Speaking of DLD Productions Next: Re: John Atkinson whereabouts