Prev: [CON] ECC VII - Special News and Call for Events Next: Re: [SG2] AGL vs SAW

[List] Putting on the garb of cheerleader... Re: FT: NAC Lancers

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:49:27 -0600
Subject: [List] Putting on the garb of cheerleader... Re: FT: NAC Lancers

Oerjan:
(Another likely explanation is that Paul hasn't yet had time to do it -
AFAIK he maintains the GZG site in his free time, not as a paid job!)

Which is why *I* said:
I'm sure Paul would be delighted to add them to the web site to make 'em
'official'. Wait, do I hear groans in the distance? ;->=

Which is yet another time to thank those, whether paid or not, who have
added so much to my enjoyment of this fine game system. I won't stop
naggin' about more piccies, but still thank Paul for what is there.

When the question of Star Wars SSD's came up, what did I think of first?
Star Ranger's Site; obviously, I wasn't the only one.

Likewise, Dean's Cross-over tourneys at GenCon, when other games go
begging, are always a sellout.

Even DLD Productions, just trying to make a buck, are appreciated for
what
they add to the experience.

And, I may kvetch back, but Oerjan's judgement, even when it seems
dripping
with painful distain, remains cherished. ;->=

Heck, this vacc-head is regularly sucked into Gropos discussions. Do I
love
this place or what?!?!?

The_Beast

Prev: [CON] ECC VII - Special News and Call for Events Next: Re: [SG2] AGL vs SAW