Prev: RE: AAB models (was: Re: (OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea) Next: Re: (OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea

Re: (OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 15:05:36 -0600
Subject: Re: (OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea

***
> The only models I've seen were resin Hammerheads.

What scale, and do you remember who made them?
***

I only saw piccies, so I wasn't even sure of scale, but there's one on
the
Acme site (thanks, Lewis Dabbs!) at:
http://www.acme360models.com/mycustompage0007.htm

Hurry, hurry, hurry, only six left!

Now, why is the fighter almost twice the dropship?

Oh, concerning the Saratoga, I'm pretty certain there have been
attempts;
the old Stellardyne carrier was certainly influenced by it. Damn, still
wish more were available.

The_Beast