Prev: Re: (OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea Next: Re: DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea

[FT] Cheap toy spaceships Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1786

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 09:46:29 -0600
Subject: [FT] Cheap toy spaceships Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1786

***
> Do you recall from where? Sounds like the bags I picked up from
> Nobbies/Oriental Trading Co.

I found these at a litle local Mom & Pop store, but I'll take some pics
and
send
them to you so you can see the ones I've got.  I'd be interested in the
ones you
found at Oriental, since we don't seem to have that chain up here in CT.
***

I think Nobbies is the local outlet (Omaha, NE), but Oriental Trading
Co.
runs a catalog and is semi-wholesale. Least, last time I checked a few
years ago.

Haven't needed quantity of silly party favors for some time.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: (OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea Next: Re: DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea