Prev: Re: [OT] Re: DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1786

Re: DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 20:15:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea

Yet another dropship:

Reaper have produced a FREE foamcore/card dropship for their CAV line;
the
files & article are here:

http://www.mil-net.net/articles/hercules.cfm

They say it's 24" Long x 16" Wide!!! I think CAV is 10mm or 12mm; I know
that some of their mecha look fine alongside GZG 15mm troopers.

One more project: One of my own, this time. Last week I finished
building
a 25mm personnel shuttle, roughly 12" long. The main body is actually a
mouthwash bottle; most of the rest is sheet styrene & kitbashed details.
Pictures on my website before the end of the month, hopefully.

Brian.

--

Prev: Re: [OT] Re: DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1786