Prev: Re: John A. Next: RE: FT-Cheap minis, and a reply to John A.

RE: FT-Cheap minis, and a reply to John A.

From: "Andreas Udby" <andreas.udby@h...>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 07:25:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: FT-Cheap minis, and a reply to John A.

On the subject of cheap minis, I picked up some party favors for my kids
--
little plastic spaceships for ten cents each.  Most of them are too big
for FT,

Now a reply to John:  I didn't realize you were a sapper!  Remember to
plug your
ears when they send you out for mine-clearing.	I was with the 44th Engr
Bn in
Korea, which was a mech unit, although I also wore the Indianhead patch
at Ft.
Lewis, Wash., in the 168th Engr Bn.  Funny, the recruiter told me all
this stuff
about what great job skills I'd get in construction and surveying, but
all I
ever did was clear mines and breach obstacles.	And blow stuff up.  It
was quite
an experience being within pucker distance of a live MICLIC going off.
Keep you
head down over there!

FREE web-based email for HR
professionals and loads of other helpful
resources too, at http://www.hr.com

Prev: Re: John A. Next: RE: FT-Cheap minis, and a reply to John A.