Prev: RE: FT-Cheap minis Next: RE: FT-Cheap minis

RE: FT-Cheap minis

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 09:52:17 -0500
Subject: RE: FT-Cheap minis

>Well, we've already said you can get by with plastic junk that you can
find
free; it's the imagination and bashing together that some of us feel
challenged by...

I've been thinking that the ridge/groove section on my disposable razors
look like heat radiators for a ship...as soon as I finish painting some
of
the lead I bought last spring, and the lead I bought autumn a year ago,
and
perhaps the lead I bought summer before last, I'll get right on it.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: RE: FT-Cheap minis Next: RE: FT-Cheap minis