Prev: RE: [SG2] AGL vs SAW Next: RE: [SG2] AGL vs SAW

RE: [SG2] AGL vs SAW

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:39:08 -0700
Subject: RE: [SG2] AGL vs SAW

Hmmm, AGL with laser range-finding and remote detonation.  The "Swiss
Army Knife" of grenade launchers.  You could place rounds that airburst,
rounds that hit the ground and become contact mines or remote detonated
mines, ones filled with fluorescent/laser scattering dyes for marking
targets for other guided weapons, plus indirect fire capabilities, why
would PA need anything else?

--Binhan