Prev: Re: [SG2] AGL vs SAW Next: Re: [SG2] AGL vs SAW

Re: [SG2] AGL vs SAW

From: FlakMagnet72 <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:16:54 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2] AGL vs SAW

Whoops, no they weren't, per the site it was the Mk18s that were
hand-cranked.

I just knew it was a predecessor to today's Mk19s that was hand-cranked
and
guessed from there.

It seems a minor thing to me, but I know one of the resident pedants
would
probably call me on it.

--
--Tim
http://geocities.com/flakmagnet72

Prev: Re: [SG2] AGL vs SAW Next: Re: [SG2] AGL vs SAW