Prev: GZG 15mm PAs - Size? Next: Re: GZG Slammers

Re: GZG 15mm PAs - Size?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:51:48 +0000
Subject: Re: GZG 15mm PAs - Size?

 Hey all,   As my buddy and I build up our forces for our homebrew SG2
universe we are lookign at PAs.  Scott, my buddy and primary opponent
with his SoPAC (South Pacific Allied Countries) forces are going to be
made up almost entirely of GZG 15s but I am opting to go with Peter
Pig's IDF infantry for a lower tech infantry force for my MEC.  My
question is - how do the PAs scale against the infantry and then how do
they scale against other manufacturers.  The catalog makes them look to
be the same size as the basic infantry.   Eli

  The PA are about the same height as regular infantry, just chunkier -
apart from an extra mm or so on the figure for the height of the helmet
and/or thick bootsoles, putting a guy in armour doesn't suddenly make
him much taller!!  ;-)

 Jon (GZG)

Prev: GZG 15mm PAs - Size? Next: Re: GZG Slammers