Prev: Re: Superheavy tank conversions Next: Re: Anyone know anything about gaming in Kiel, Germany?

Re: Superheavy tank conversions

From: "staremu" <star_emu@h...>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 08:38:33 -0700
Subject: Re: Superheavy tank conversions

This brings up a question that has been milling about in my mind since I
conceived of this project.  How are people modelling grav drives?  Alan
has
mentioned the flat-bottom effect but this include fillign the track
wells
usually.  I am wondering what others have done.

I myself and thinking of doing something that will maintain the shape of
tracked tank but be obviously some other form of drive.  My thought is
sort of make a pair of "grav impellers" that fit in much like tracks.
This
will likely take the form of tubular constructs with something
interesting
at either end (can you tell it's a vague idea).  I'll have to have the
actual models in front of me before I can consider actual materials and
form.

Eli

Prev: Re: Superheavy tank conversions Next: Re: Anyone know anything about gaming in Kiel, Germany?