Prev: Re: Pirate Havens in FT Next: Re: Pirate Havens in FT

Re: Superheavy tank conversions

From: "staremu" <star_emu@h...>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 14:51:52 -0700
Subject: Re: Superheavy tank conversions

Well, looks like Revell T-80BVs until somebody makes a 1/72 T-90.  the
T-90
hasa more angled sci-fi look whilestill lookign like a Soviet tank.  I
can
always make and A or B model when somebody does.

Here's the stats for it if anyone is interested...

Type 35 "Dragon" Heavy Gravitic Tank

Mobility Type:			  Grav
Size Class:			     5
Armor Class:			  5
Weapons:			   1 x turret-mounted HKP/5
					  1 x coaxial HEL/1
					  1 x GMS/H
					  2 x remote pintle-mounted SAWs
linked to a PDFC
					  Enhanced fire-control for all
weapons
Crew:				      3 (driver, gunner, commander)
Equipment:			   Enhanced ECM, smoke dischargers, PDC,
PDFC, AIDC