Prev: Re: Superheavy tank conversions Next: Pirate Havens in FT

Re: Superheavy tank conversions

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 15:52:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Superheavy tank conversions

In a message dated 10/24/2003 3:48:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
star_emu@hotmail.com writes:

> You've done this?  I'd love to see it if it's been done.  T-34s are
> everywhere but the body featurees always struck me as
> waaaaayyy to WW2 for
> converting to sci-fi.

I'll see if I can find them this weekend. I popped off the old turret
and replaced it with 2 turrets from a BF GROPOS tank. That and some
sheet styrene made it come out quite Bolo-ish :)

Kirk Alderfer

BSA Pack 23 & Troop 23 Rockmart/Aragon Ga.
Mechanical Designer
Wargamer

"People become really quite remarkable when they start
thinking that they can do things. When they believe in
themselves they have the first secret of success."
-- Norman Vincent Peale

Prev: Re: Superheavy tank conversions Next: Pirate Havens in FT