Prev: Re: Superheavy tank conversions Next: RE: Superheavy tank conversions

Re: Superheavy tank conversions

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:34:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Superheavy tank conversions

Rocco is the name of the company.  They're German,
IIRC.  They're not kits, they're designed as railroad
scenery I think, they have little wheels on the
inderside, and are mostly assebled already, with the
exception of detailed parts.  As models, they leave a
lot to be desired, but as toys or a starting point for
gaming minis, they should be great.  I mostly see WWII
stuff and NATO by them, but I am sure they have a
Soviet line.

--- staremu <star_emu@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Who has a complete line?
>
> heh, your local store?  I haven't checked mine.
>
> Elical store?  I haven't checked mine.
>
> Eli

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Superheavy tank conversions Next: RE: Superheavy tank conversions