Prev: Re: Full Metal Asgard Next: Re: Superheavy tank conversions

Re: [eBay] SG2 NSL Jager Platoon, Dan Dare's Spaceship, and others

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:36:45 -0500
Subject: Re: [eBay] SG2 NSL Jager Platoon, Dan Dare's Spaceship, and others

On 24 Oct 2003 at 23:27, Alan and Carmel Brain wrote:

> You wouldn't care to split the set would you? If the winner wants only
> one, I'd be interested in the other, at 50% of the winning bid.
> (assuming the price isn't, er, astronomical)

The problem is that I don't know how much they would go for, and I
had a sneaking suspicion that if I split them into two auctions I
wouldn't even recover the initial posting cost. Also, I thought they
may be of more interest as generic liners or freighters sold as a
pair.

All I can suggest right now is that you watch the listing and see if
there is a lot of interest in it. You might want to post on Usenet or
here to see if anyone will go in it with you for one of the ships. If
a pair of people win the auction, I will handle the shipping to each
individual if they pay half the auction cost.

Other than that, you could bid on the pair and then resell the extra
figure.

--

Allan Goodall		     agoodall@hyperbear.com
http://www.hyperbear.com

Cogita tute - think for yourself

Prev: Re: Full Metal Asgard Next: Re: Superheavy tank conversions