Prev: Re: Full Metal Asgard Next: RE: Full Metal Asgard

Re: Full Metal Asgard

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:08:28 +0100
Subject: Re: Full Metal Asgard

On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 09:16:04AM +0100, Jonathan White wrote:
>On Thursday, October 23, 2003, at 03:58  am, Ray Forsythe wrote:
>>Relatively low firepower, but high impact?  It doesn't seem to have a
>>very high ROF, but it does hit hard.
>Definitely single shot. Never been convinced about it's armour
>penetration but it certainly seems to have decent lethality. Unless the

>person struck is  a main series character of course, in which case they

>merely get a serious flesh wound :).

Which is why, in the RPG version of Stargate that I run, it also has a
rapid-fire mode (effectively a plasma shotgun)... :-)

I'd be interested in working more on this. For the s-w, I'd go with
reduced range, reduced rate of fire/firepower, very high impact, and
_consider_ terror effects - or at least some sort of close assault
bonus. The zat would also be very high impact...

Roger

Prev: Re: Full Metal Asgard Next: RE: Full Metal Asgard