Prev: Japanese Ships and Samurai flags. Next: RE: Full Metal Asgard

Full Metal Asgard

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@w...>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 21:39:28 -0500
Subject: Full Metal Asgard

Hey all:

I've have a wonderful grinchy idea...

Lately I've been flowing up on Stargate SG-1 quite a bit.  The episode
"Thor's Chariot" where the Goa'uld attack Cimmeria, a planet populated
by
ancestors of the Norse by the Asgard, gave me a great Idea for a FMA
scenario:  A warband of cimmerian "vikings" run into a patrol of Jaffa
under
the flag of the system lord Heru-ur (i.e. Horus).  I've got plenty of
Eureka's "Horus" headed sci-fi Egyptians, and lots of Foundry vikings
for
the job.  All I need now is to come up with the rules for Goa'uld
weaponry,
namely the infamous staff weapon.

Anyone want to help hammer this thing out?

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

Prev: Japanese Ships and Samurai flags. Next: RE: Full Metal Asgard