Prev: Old Crow new 6mm Dropship Next: Re: Old Crow new 6mm Dropship

Re: Old Crow new 6mm Dropship

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:41:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Old Crow new 6mm Dropship

A little too Airplaney for my tastes....

--- Robin Fitton <robin@robinf.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I picked up the new Oldcrow 6mm Dropship at the
> SELWG (South East London
> Wargames)  show this weekend. It looks like it has
> not made it to onto the
> official Oldcrow web site yet, but I took a picture
> and posted it on-line.
>
> You can view the details here:

http://www.rottenlead.com/postnuke/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file
=article&sid=16&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

> (If the link truncates - try just
> http://www.rottenlead.com/postnuke/index.php (The
> details are in the main
> news thread).
>
> Robin

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Prev: Old Crow new 6mm Dropship Next: Re: Old Crow new 6mm Dropship