Prev: Re: [semi-OT] extrasolar planets - where are the kra'vak?? Next: RE: [OT, FH] Where is Gem 37?

Re: [OT, FH] Where is Gem 37?

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:12:43 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT, FH] Where is Gem 37?

Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> G'day,
>
> > Oh, sorry, duh. Where's Nyrath's map at again? I'm sure
> > we can find it for you. :-)
>
> If you've time to double check my bumbling Nyrath's map is up at
> http://www.projectrho.com/ft/ftmapmain.html
>
> I think 37 Gem is actually too far away to appear on the map and so
the whole "behind the ESU" thing.

Well, consider that the map is a 3D representation collapsed
into a 2D area, it may not be "behind" anything.

But on the 2D map, it seems more or less off in the direction of the
Royal Dutch Commonwealth, almost on a line between them and the FCT:
http://www.projectrho.com/ft/astropoliticalx.gif

Mk

Prev: Re: [semi-OT] extrasolar planets - where are the kra'vak?? Next: RE: [OT, FH] Where is Gem 37?