Prev: Re: [semi-OT] extrasolar planets - where are the kra'vak?? Next: Re: [semi-OT] extrasolar planets - where are the kra'vak??

Re: [Full Metal Atkinson]

From: "Robert Eldridge" <bob_eldridge@m...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 19:23:34 -0400
Subject: Re: [Full Metal Atkinson]

Reminds me of a bit from Heinlein's "Glory Road" :

    "All staffs, regardless of TOE, actually consist of 3 departments:
the
Surprise Party Department, the Practical Joke Department, and the Fairy
Godmother Department. The first two process most matters as the third is
very small - one elderly female GS5 clerk who is usually out on sick
leave."

Having served in the army for twelve years, I can testify that this
description is fundamentally accurate.