Prev: RE: [OT, FH] Where is Gem 37? Next: [OT] PRC in Space

Re: [FT] Battlefield set up

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:30:21 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Battlefield set up

This could be done in FTJava by fiddling with the 'ground' and time
scales. You'd have to go back to normal before fleets come into contact,

but that shouldn't be an insurmountable problem.

--

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm

Prev: RE: [OT, FH] Where is Gem 37? Next: [OT] PRC in Space