Prev: RE: FYI: A Surprisingly Good Sci-Fi Book Next: RE: [OT, FH] Where is Gem 37?

RE: [OT, FH] Where is Gem 37?

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:09:45 +1100
Subject: RE: [OT, FH] Where is Gem 37?

G'day,

> Actually 37 Gem is in the constellation of Gemini...

I was trying to find it on Nyrath's map not the night sky, but thanks
for the info anyway guys!! ;)

I did some late night 3dstarmapping and assuming I didn't goof anything
I *think* the system in question is "behind" the ESU/NAC (actually a
little up and behind) if you're looking "into" nyrath's map so to speak.
Much potential for more misunderstandings between these two powers
now... "why did you just blow up that fleet?... because it blew up
ours... no it didn't!" ;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: RE: FYI: A Surprisingly Good Sci-Fi Book Next: RE: [OT, FH] Where is Gem 37?