Prev: Re: FYI: A Suprisingly Good Sci-Fi Book Next: Re: FYI: A Suprisingly Good Sci-Fi Book

[FT] Gallery Moved

From: "Robin Fitton" <robin@r...>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 21:06:27 +0100
Subject: [FT] Gallery Moved

Hi All,

This week I moved my main forum and gallery site to a new "groupware"
type
environment were members can post images to a gallery and submit news,
links
and files.  My Full Thrust FSE flleet is still in the Gallery area and I
hope to upload some more photo's of my GZG micro armour tanks soon.

It is built for my local gaming community but the topics extend to all
types
of wargames, boardgames and roleplay .	 I am especially keen to
populate
the web link's section with more GZG and related articles. New links can
be
submitted and rated by visitors.

Please have a browse over and if it interest's you enough - sign up!
For
those interested in being part of the community,  I can spare some space
for
uploading of images. The upload process is all via a browser, so no need
for
web design skills.

Here it is: http://www.rottenlead.com/postnuke/index.php  Please have a
look.

Cheers
Robin

Prev: Re: FYI: A Suprisingly Good Sci-Fi Book Next: Re: FYI: A Suprisingly Good Sci-Fi Book