Prev: RE: [FT] Boarding Torpedo Next: Re: [FT] Boarding Torpedo

Re:[FT] Boarding Torpedo

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 09:02:40 -0500
Subject: Re:[FT] Boarding Torpedo

***
I haven't actually heard of, let alone read, anything by Saberhagen
(much
embarressed foot shuffling on my part). Is it any good? Sounds like it's
worth getting hold of!
***

He's covered things both sci-fi and fantasy, but best known for his
'Berserker' universe, where AI hates life, and includes huge
planet-killing
spaceships. Been years since I read any, so may be colored by time, but
you
usually can depend on him for interesting ideas, and a damn good read.

Is Wings Out of the Shadows the one with the historical personality
constructs?

The_Beast

Prev: RE: [FT] Boarding Torpedo Next: Re: [FT] Boarding Torpedo