Prev: RE: [FT] Campaign. Next: Re: [FT] Campaign.

RE: [FT] Campaign.

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 11:09:44 +1000
Subject: RE: [FT] Campaign.

On Tuesday, October 07, 2003 10:48 AM, twilko@ozemail.com.au
[SMTP:twilko@ozemail.com.au] wrote:
> Bugger! I go off the list for a year or 2 to do stuff (wedding,
honeymoon,
kid, etc) come back and in the first week find someone stealing my
ideas. :)

> My idea was to have the players start with 2 funds. One a development
fund
that could only be spent on developing their intial economies. The other
was
a buying fund that they could use to bid for planets, all roughly
equally
distant from Earth, and purchase military forces. That meant that those
bidding high for good productive systems would then have small forces
and
vice vercea.

> As I havent run the campagin yet (still rounding up players) I cant
say if
it works well but it is a thought.

> Tony.
> "wilko over and out"

Where are you based, Tony?  I'm in Melbourne.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

IMPORTANT: Notice to be read with this E-mail
1. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.  2. This e-mail (including any
attachments) may contain confidential information for the
use of the intended recipient.	3. If you are not the
intended recipient, please: contact the sender by return
e-mail, to notify the misdirection; do not copy, print,
re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail; and
delete and destroy all copies of this e-mail.  4. Any views
expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are not
a statement of Commonwealth policy unless otherwise stated.
5. Finally, please do not remove this notice, so that any
other readers are aware of these restrictions.

Prev: RE: [FT] Campaign. Next: Re: [FT] Campaign.