Prev: Re: [FT] Campaign. Next: RE: [FT] Campaign.

Re: [FT] Campaign.

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 20:58:21 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Campaign.

twilko@ozemail.com.au wrote:

> Bugger! I go off the list for a year or 2 to do stuff (wedding,
honeymoon, kid, etc) come back and in the first week find someone
stealing my ideas. :)

> My idea was to have the players start with 2 funds. One a development
fund that could only be spent on developing their intial economies. The
other was a buying fund that they could use to bid for planets, all
roughly equally distant from Earth, and purchase military forces. That
meant that those bidding high for good productive systems would then
have small forces and vice vercea.

> As I havent run the campagin yet (still rounding up players) I cant
say if it works well but it is a thought.

> Tony.
> "wilko over and out"

If any one is interested in using the FTJava play-by-email system for
campaign games, I'm willing to help out the GameMaster.  I know Roger
has expressed interest in such a project.

Jon

Prev: Re: [FT] Campaign. Next: RE: [FT] Campaign.