Prev: Re: TEST - please ignore. Next: RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making,

Re: TEST - please ignore.

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 11:45:53 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: TEST - please ignore.

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 11:19:12 +0100 Germ <germ@germy.co.uk> wrote:

>> This is like a chain letter...
>> Yeah, I know, I'm not helping...

> Hey if this is a chain letter shouldn't you have sent me some money
by now or something? I promise to pass my share up the chain ;) <

No, Germ, _you_ should be sending _him_ money... <g> And if you have
any to spare, you can send it my way... ;-)

Phil, who finds this particular "chain letter" infinitely preferable to
the others he gets too frakkin' often!
----
.sig file supplied by British Railtrack ISP PLC.
Currently out of order due to the wrong kind of bits on the net.
For more information, e-mail Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk

Prev: Re: TEST - please ignore. Next: RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making,