Prev: RE:Idle Full Trek thoughts Next: The FB1 and 2 errata

RE: [OFFICIAL] yet more new K'V ships!!

From: "Paul Owen" <paul@g...>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 11:56:35 +0100
Subject: RE: [OFFICIAL] yet more new K'V ships!!

They have also all been added to the store at www.gzg.com as well as
some other nice piccies of SGJ, SGI and a few others, I am finally
managing to get on top of my pile of work so should hopefully be able to
get some more piccies up on the catalogue site soon. (now is that
tempting fate or what!?!)

Paul Owen

http://www.star-ranger.com/FullThrust.htm

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: RE:Idle Full Trek thoughts Next: The FB1 and 2 errata