Prev: Re: Transhuman Thrust Next: Re: Transhuman Thrust

Re: [OT] The Ohioan Menace (was Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making)

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 19:59:12 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] The Ohioan Menace (was Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making)

I believe his dice have entered the annals of the Tuffleyverse, have
they
not?

Hx, SF, and Fx: 6 mm figures, Starships and 1:6K "Wet Navy" warships
are my main interest.

Gracias,
Glenn

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 08:36:38 -0400 "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
writes:
>From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@omnihybrid.com>
>> Free Peoples of the world, we must unite before the Ohioan threat
>devourers
>> us all!
>
>If Indy's dice are typical, you don't have to worry about The Ohioan
>Menace just yet.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Transhuman Thrust Next: Re: Transhuman Thrust