Prev: [OFFICIAL] yet more new K'V ships!! Next: Re: Diving up North America ; was Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making,

RE: [OFFICIAL] yet more new K'V ships!!

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 11:51:11 -0500
Subject: RE: [OFFICIAL] yet more new K'V ships!!

Jon wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Latest ones of Oerjan's new K'V minis designs are now in full
production -
> Paul should be putting them up on the store very soon, but in the
meantime
> here's what is now available.....

snip details of the minis

> Class Names and stats to follow...!
>
> Pics have been taken of all classes and sent both to Paul for
uploading to
> our store site, and also to Dean for the Star Ranger site - so watch
out
> for them!

They do look cool and I like how smaller K guns are used on larger
ships.

I will get the pics posted to my site tonight so the rest of you can see
them too.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com