Prev: [FT] Jump Limit Next: Re: [OT] The Ohioan Menace (was Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making)

Re: [FT] Jump Limit

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 09:40:07 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Jump Limit

Might think about the system as a whole.

I know the mass of the solar system resides mainly in the sun. The
planets
and asteroids, even counting the giants, are relatively insignificant,
but
I thought the Oort cloud was significant.

On the other hand, I can't even keep ship variant designations
straight...
;->=

The_Beast

Prev: [FT] Jump Limit Next: Re: [OT] The Ohioan Menace (was Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making)