Prev: RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making, Next: Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making,

Re: [FT] Thanks, and a request to Jon Re: Ship Designs - Sure now that I want to look at it, I can't find it.

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 17:41:32 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] Thanks, and a request to Jon Re: Ship Designs - Sure now that I want to look at it, I can't find it.

Doug wrote:

>It seems that several of the links to scans have been disabled; while
some
>are obviously out of the book, and should only be available that way,
some
>are described, but not excuted, in the book. Jon, would you consider
>posting such things at Bejing/B on your site?

If you're really after the stats and SSD for the standard Beijing/B, try

looking on page 37 of FB1 :-/

If you're thinking of the Beijing/*A*, or the area-defence variant of
the
Beijing/B (usually called "Beijing/BE" nowadays), try Dean Gundberg's
"Fleet Book Reinforcement" pages at www.star-ranger.com - follow the
link
to "Star Ranger's Stuff", then look for the "ESU" link.

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.