Prev: Re: Ship Designs - Sure now that I want to look at it, I can't find it. Next: RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making,

RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making,

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 08:19:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making,

That is, if the English at that point were able to do
anyhting about it.  A combination of international
politics, a bumbling parliament, and a few other
factors will, in the story line, hinder the English
from preventing a Scottish takeover of large portions
of the fields.

--- Matt Tope <mptope@omnihybrid.com> wrote:
> I don'tcare how many Mel Gibson/William Wallaces the
> Scotish clone,their is
> no way in hell England would let themhangonto the
> NorthSea oil fields!!!
> Regards,
>
> Matt Tope

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

http://shopping.yahoo.com