Prev: Re: Ship Designs - Sure now that I want to look at it, I can't find it. Next: [FT] Thanks, and a request to Jon Re: Ship Designs - Sure now that I want to look at it, I can't find it.

Scared Chitless - Reading through old messages.

From: FlakMagnet72 <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 09:42:51 -0400
Subject: Scared Chitless - Reading through old messages.

I wanted to thank everyone for responding so helpfully to my post
requesting
information on removing the damage chits from _Stargrunt_.

I'd also like to apologize to the group for making such an ignorant
request.
If I'd actually get off my butt and PLAY SGII instead of pontificating
how
cool it would be if my local group started playing it, I'd have known
there
weren't any damage chits in SGII, just DSII.

Anyway, thanks and sorry.

--
--Tim
http://geocities.com/flakmagnet72