Prev: Re: X-Prize Next: Re: Ship Designs - Sure now that I want to look at it, I can't find it.

Ship Designs - Sure now that I want to look at it, I can't find it.

From: FlakMagnet72 <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 09:35:41 -0400
Subject: Ship Designs - Sure now that I want to look at it, I can't find it.

I've demoed FT to a friend and his enthusiastic endorsement of it has
generated interest in other gamers in my area.

I have all three books but I'd still like to have access to more ship
designs
(specifically those that might approximate designs of the "Evil Empires"

Battlefleet Gothic ships).

Repeatedly on this list I've seen postings for a ship registry or index
of
ship designs that's on the web.  I've even looked at it thinking "I'll
be
able to find it when I need it."

Well, I need it, and I can't find it.  Google has brought me to numerous
dead
sites and searching the archives has been less than productive for me.

Nutshelled:  HELP?

--
--Tim
http://geocities.com/flakmagnet72

Prev: Re: X-Prize Next: Re: Ship Designs - Sure now that I want to look at it, I can't find it.