Prev: Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making Next: Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making

Reaper CAV

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:03:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Reaper CAV

I've been looking at the Reaper Cav line - I have some
of the hover APC's and they are just perfect for small
dropships in the Landing Boat - sized range for DS,
but I don't know how big their other figs are.
They're 10mm scale, but I was curious if anyone
thought they could pass for bigger 6mm (the aircraft)
or asmaller 15mm vehicles (the AFV's) or 25mm mm
Infantry walkers (the walkers, of course!)?  Also, has
anyone tried playing DS or SG in 10mm?

=====
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

--Bertrand Russell

http://shopping.yahoo.com