Prev: Re: Messages for the List Next: RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making

FMA Pirates (Tom Brown's Africa Days)

From: "Don Maddox" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 20:10:58 -0700
Subject: FMA Pirates (Tom Brown's Africa Days)

I had run across this page and passed it on to a few friends.One
of which suggested that I send it to whoever is doing FMA Pirates.
As I can't recall who is doing FMAP at the moment, I figure here
would be a good spot to get the word out.....)

(From page)

This is what I am calling my version of Darkest Africa games. I was
thinking
of why Flashman gets all the publicity. What ever happened to the hero
of
the book, Tom Brown, himself. He was such a goody-goody fellow, probably
married, got a good job in London and lived happily ever after. Or maybe
he
had a proclivity for a more sporting life. Got into debt gambling, had
get a loan from some shady money lender (perhaps Professor Moriarity),
then
was caught embezzelling funds from his firm, and so fled to Africa.
There he
meets up with another Rugby school grad who is making a go of it in
Africa

http://www-personal.umich.edu/%7Ebeattie/brown.html

Prev: Re: Messages for the List Next: RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making