Prev: Re: Cold War Over??? Next: Fw: Messages for the List

Re: Cold War Over???

From: John Hamill <jwdh71@y...>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 09:13:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Cold War Over???

--- DOCAgren@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 9/28/03 2:02:01 AM,
> owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU writes:
>
> <<From: Roger Burton West <roger@firedrake.org>
>  Subject: Re: [OT] Got the Job
>
> On Sat, Sep 27, 2003 at 07:50:56AM -0400,
> DOCAgren@aol.com wrote:
>
> >That cold war is over too...  Damm do we have any
> left to fight anymore!!!
>
> Games Workshop players?
>
> R >>
>
> Well, I guess but I am noticing that we seem to be
> winning that 1 too...
> Lets bring out the troops and win another.
>
> DOC Agren
>
>      (Lurker on the Digest)

Hey, as long as I just buy the miniatures, but not
play the game system, is that acceptable?
BTW, I am really starting to like the Tau miniatures
from the GW40k line. Fairly Hi-tech, not nearly as
cheesy as some of the rest of the line, and several
interesting troop types. Anyone ever do a list for
them in SGII?

John
Longtime listener, firsttime caller
jwdh71@yahoo.com

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Cold War Over??? Next: Fw: Messages for the List