Prev: Re: [OT] Being grateful with a few friends Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making? Next: Re: [OT] Being grateful with a few friends Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making?

Re: New KV

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 23:47:26 +0200
Subject: Re: New KV

Tim Bancroft wrote:

>Before I place my order for some Slammers, I was also looking for the
new
>KV ships as they seem to match the ship sizes I generally play (small).
>I've hunted on the GZG site but can't find any photo's.  I'm sure I saw
one
>mentioned on the list (Oerjan?) but where can I find them all?  (I
think
>they are 423, 425 and 431).

I'm not sure if Paul Owen (the GZG web store admin) has had time to put
the
three newest ones (FT422, FT423 and FT431) into the web store yet, and I

suspect that Jon hasn't had time to take any photos either yet - no
doubt
he will do so ASAP, but he's been kinda busy attending shows recently
:-/

The FT425 To'Ki destroyer is listed in the web store, and you'll find
its
official stats complete with photo in the "Downloads" section of the web
store.

>And of more relevance, does anyone have the "official" ;-) SSDs or
stats

I have stats for the FT423 and FT431; they will be published as
downloads
within the near future. (The FT422 is a fighter, so doesn't need an
SSD.)

>for the new ships (I'm sure OO mentioned the one he designed matched
one of
>the standard designs he uses, probably for cinematic)?

I've designed all of the new KV ships, both stats and miniatures...
they're
similar to the FB2 designs, so yes they're for Cinematic. It's kinda
hard
to truly optimize Kra'Vak for Vector, as has been discussed in various
recent threads :-/

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com