Prev: Re: [OT] Got the Job Next: [OT] Being grateful with a few friends Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making?

Re: [OT] Got the Job

From: "Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl@w...>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:41:34 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Got the Job

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:36:04 -0400, "TMP Editor" writes:
>>Better to fire a scifi/fantasy
>> gamer ...
>
>Didn't you mean "hire"?

Hire, fire, same thing. :)

Its what I get for posting over only a semi-reliable wireless
connection from the middle of a conference during the boring talks.

But yes, hire.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@wraith.com
   =-=
=-= Research Scientist			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.wraith.com/seidl 			 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= My friends tell me I lead far too interesting a life.
   -=-