Prev: Re: [OT] Got the Job Next: Re: [OT] Got the Job

Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making?

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 11:36:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making?

Careful, those are fighting words in California.....

--- Foxx Travis <lordkalvin2002@yahoo.com> wrote:
> He's probably an Alien...  Err...  I mean ET..
> --- KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de wrote:
> > I guess everybody not totally abstinent from
> > politics on this planet
> > has heard about the recall of California's
> governor
> > and the rather
> > peculiar events surrounding it.
> >
> > It seems that present Governor Gray Davis has
> > interplanetary
> > ambitions:
> >
> > "....he got caught up when someone asked him to
> > explain his "vision for
> > the state."
> > "My vision is to make the most diverse state on
> > earth, and we have
> > people from every planet on the earth in this
> state.
> > We have the sons
> > and daughters of every, of people from every
> planet,
> > of every country
> > on earth," he said.
> > Davis' stumbling on this question may have come
> from
> > fatigue, ..."
> >
> > Source:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2003/0
9/18/MN253560.DTL

> > ;-)
> > Karl Heinz

> search
> http://shopping.yahoo.com

=====
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

--Bertrand Russell

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Got the Job Next: Re: [OT] Got the Job