Prev: Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making? Next: RE: [FMA] Atkinson

Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making?

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:10:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making?

Well, California did once have a governor (Jerry
Brown) whose nickname was "Governor Moonbeam,"	So
Davis is just following precendent.....

--- KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de wrote:
> I guess everybody not totally abstinent from
> politics on this planet
> has heard about the recall of California's governor
> and the rather
> peculiar events surrounding it.
>
> It seems that present Governor Gray Davis has
> interplanetary
> ambitions:
>
> "....he got caught up when someone asked him to
> explain his "vision for
> the state."
> "My vision is to make the most diverse state on
> earth, and we have
> people from every planet on the earth in this state.
> We have the sons
> and daughters of every, of people from every planet,
> of every country
> on earth," he said.
> Davis' stumbling on this question may have come from
> fatigue, ..."
>
> Source:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2003/0
9/18/MN253560.DTL

> ;-)
> Karl Heinzrchive/2003/09/18/MN253560.DTL
>
> ;-)
> Karl Heinz

=====
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

--Bertrand Russell

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making? Next: RE: [FMA] Atkinson