Prev: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making? Next: [FMA] Atkinson

RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making?

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:16:38 +0100
Subject: RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making?

Oh Karl, now look what you've gone and done.

Fantastic.

27 years as a Martian sleeper agent wasted thanks to you noticing that.

Now I will have to liquidate the whole planet.

Then, no doubt, I'll be posted back to the Pluto office.

I hate Pluto, nothing but ice and extremely lost penguins.

Most disguntledly,

Kweswedlik

(or the entity known to you as Matt Tope)