Prev: Re: Hunting for links page... Next: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making?

New KV

From: Tim Bancroft <tim@d...>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:08:45 +0100
Subject: New KV

Before I place my order for some Slammers, I was also looking for the
new
KV ships as they seem to match the ship sizes I generally play (small).
I've hunted on the GZG site but can't find any photo's.  I'm sure I saw
one
mentioned on the list (Oerjan?) but where can I find them all?	(I think

they are 423, 425 and 431).

And of more relevance, does anyone have the "official" ;-) SSDs or stats

for the new ships (I'm sure OO mentioned the one he designed matched one
of
the standard designs he uses, probably for cinematic)?

Thanks.

Prev: Re: Hunting for links page... Next: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making?